BIGBOI BLOWR PRO
Touchless Car Drying For Detailing Professionals.
As every detailer knows, non-contact detailing methods greatly reduce the chances of putting scratches into paintwork. Whilst the wash process still requires a mitt, the drying process no longer requires a drying cloth!
Dust and dirt can become trapped in the long, absorbent fibres of drying cloths and can cause scratches when the towel is rubbed over the paint. The edges of cloths can cause marks as the towel is 'whipped' back and forth. Synthetic chamois can be ineffective in soaking up water and natural chamois can remove wax protection. Using the BigBoi BlowR Pro eliminates all these possibilities, so you never have to worry about inadvertently marking your paintwork when drying it.
The BigBoi BlowR Pro is the most powerful unit of its type in the industry, with two 1600 watt motors ( Subject to your region) Australia model Max output 2400-watts that use heated, filtered air to chase water off paintwork, metal, glass and chrome. The blast of air forces trapped water out from behind badges, head and taillight surrounds, mirror housings and other hard to reach areas. The BlowR Pro is supplied with 2 interchangeable nozzles to ensure air can be directed along channels and grooves. The BigBoi Temperature Technology (BTT) function ensures the BlowR Pro uses air heated to 20 degrees C above ambient air temperature for optimum drying and evaporation. Select from four wind speeds depending on the task at hand.
Features & Benefits:
- Touchless drying keeps paintwork safe from scratches & swirls
- Powerful twin motors blast water out of traps & away from surfaces
- Dries vehicles up to 80% faster than traditional drying methods
- Great for drying around filler caps, wheel spokes, callipers & nuts
- Forces water from around side mirror housings
- Dries engines & components quickly, prevents corrosion
- Adjustable wind control from 72km/h up to 290km/h (45mph - 180mph)
- BigBoi Temperature Technology (BTT) - fixed at 20 degrees C above ambient air temperature for faster evaporation
- Uses warm filtered air
- Use on paint, glass, wheels, chrome, fabric convertible roofs
- Safe for use on all finishes including vinyl wrapped & satin matte
- Supplied with 2 interchangeable nozzles
- Foam air filter included (washable & reusable)
- 2 x 1600-watt twin motor ( Subject to your region) Australia model Max output 2400-watts
- Airflow: CFM/FPM 59,200 ft/min
- DB rating: Low 75 High 81
- 5m commercial grade hose
- 2 x lockable rubber hose nozzle with bigboi New locking Nozzle system.
- Low noise reduction twin filter system
- EZ Change foam filter
- Wheel-base with front pivoting wheels for manoeuvrability
- BigBoi Temperature Technology (BTT) keeps air at 20 degrees Celsius higher than the surrounding environment
- Size: 38 x 32 x 32cm
- Weight: 6.4kgs
- Wall mount
- 9 meter hose